Monday 26 August 2013

Style : Carlton Drew

East Coast style in LA : Carlton Drew

 I discovered Carlton Drew on Instagram (@carltondrew) and eventually, on a recent trip to Los Angeles I was able to visit the shop itself. Carlton Drew brings East Coast style with a modern edge to Los Angeles - my kind of shop.


 Naturally, I had on my best modern prep outfit... Louis Vuitton Success brogues in Navy Canvas / Leather mix, Embroidered Anchor Shorts by Bank Fashions, Striped shirt by Vivienne Westwood, Shades by Tom Ford.

 Carlton Drew had posted on Instagram some days earlier the new line of 'Lemon & Line' cord bracelets he had just received - naturally I made a beeline straight for these


 I also picked up a couple of tees from 'Declaration' and some shirts from 'Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen'  (With Carlton Drew very kindly throwing in a freebie - thanks!)


 Carlton Drew is a very well curated shop with a great selection East Coast preppy style product, located at 8016 Melrose Avenue, just up from Fred Segal - it's a great location in a very up and coming area.

Carlton Drew,
8016 Melrose Avenue,
Los Angeles,
CA 90046
(323) 782 - 1434

Website : Carlton Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...