Wednesday 1 May 2013

Instagram : The last month

Photo Update

April - A busy month again, well I did run The London Marathon this month!
I did manage to get some other stuff in other than running and training. This is what I've been up to:


L-R: Driving over Tower Bridge, the next time I would cross this would be during the Marathon; Sweetie Darling, It's Patsy and Eddie's house, my training helped me rediscover my local neighbourhood; Registration Time, the big day finally came!


 L-R: Stylish times, spring finally came and I still found time to dress up; Cut Throat Shave, you need to look good to run, treating myself to some pampering time; Bob Bob Ricard, you also need to eat lots to run - BBR was amazing.


 L-R: Buddha Bar Prague, time to relax post Marathon; Neon Chandelier in the Buddha Bar restaurant - my first night out drinking in 4 months; ReservĂ©, Our party table!

 Follow me on Instagram : @opulentscrawls
 http://instagram.com/opulentscrawls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...