Friday 15 June 2012

White wine : Air & Display

White wine needs aerating too. 

Menu Cool Breather Wine Carafe for White Wine.

 

 I just bought this in a great wine shop in France. I've always found that when I open a bottle of white, the wine I drink the next day always tastes better.
 So, I started to open a bottle, and then leave it to drink the next day - not the easiest way to enjoy wine when sometimes you just want to open a bottle and drink it...

 This stylish designed Carafe will aerate and cool the wine ready for immediate enjoyment.


The cool stick is stored in the freezer, the wine poured into the Carafe via a special 'aerate' attachment, the cool stick inserted into the carafe to keep the wine cool...


...then ready to drink white wine is ready to be poured into your glass.


Needless to say I tested straight away, and it certainly works.
I would recommend.

Available in UK from Wineware 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...